KMG Pickup Systems has been present on the automotive market since 2001. The main profile of the company’s activity is the construction and production of cargo box covers for pickup trucks.
Thanks to 20 years of experience and constant search for new solutions, KMG Pickup Systems products are characterised by high strength, aesthetics, durability of the structure, tightness and accuracy of workmanship.
KMG produces loadspace structures for all pickup trucks, for example: Toyota Hilux, Mitsubishi L200, Nissan Navara, Ford Ranger, Isuzu D-Max and Dodge Ram.
As one of the few manufacturers of cargo space covers in Europe, KMG Pickup Systems offers a wide range of products also including rails, piping, aluminum linings and partitions of the cargo space of pickup trucks.
• A lock securing the cover and the rear wall against burglary;
• Lock mounted in the cover.
Quick disassembly (30 sec.)
• Hinges made of stainless steel;
• Pneumatic actuators opening the cover;
• Possibility to raise the cover to the vertical position during loading;
• Dismantling takes place after disconnecting the cylinders from the bolts, lifting the cover to the vertical and removing it from the hinges.
Aesthetics of workmanship
• No protruding elements on the surface (such as: handles, screws, etc.);
• Perfect fit to the contour of the cargo box;
• The possibility of choosing a desired varnish.